Neptune Play Casino is an independent gaming platform from Aspire Global LTD. This operator has long been involved in iGaming and has created several successful virtual casinos for players from Australia. These include Jackie Jackpot, Karamba, Mega Skratch, Play Luck, and dozens of other clubs. The gambling club started operating in 2020 under the Malta Gambling Authority license MGA/CRP/148/2007. Anyone can check its validity by clicking on the regulator’s logo. It is located in the footer of the homepage.
As a responsible operator, the company offers a completely safe, secure, and fair place for Australians. This is evidenced not only by the open license but also by the state-of-the-art security methods used in the form of 128-bit SSL encryption. You can see for yourself if you look at the address bar. There is a padlock in front of the domain name. It indicates that all the information, personal details, financial transfers will stay between the online casino and the Australian customer.
If you still have any doubts about Neptune Play Casino’s integrity, cast them aside now! The entire gaming library has been fully tested in the internationally respected Australian testing laboratory iTechLabs. In this way, the operator guarantees its customers fair and random combinations and cards in any games from the lobby.
How to register in Neptune Play Casino
Those who want to try their luck on this site must first register. After completing the process, the Australian customer becomes the owner of a personal account. This can be used to make deposits and withdrawals and to keep track of bonus and game statistics.
The very process of creating a personal account is a two-step process, with a few details about yourself:
- Email. The email address that the player has access to should be entered. This is necessary for further completion of the registration procedure
- Username (can be fictitious)
- The password must be strong so that no one can duplicate it.
Next, you must give your real details. Such as:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile phone number
- Full residential address
- Bonus code if available.
If you think it takes a long time, you are wrong. In any case, you would still have to fill in this information to successfully go through the identity verification procedure.
Then press the Open Account button. You will then receive an email. Follow the instructions, verify your account, and play for money.
Bonuses & Promotions
Playing for money at Neptune Play Casino is certainly fun, but you can get just as much excitement out of it with bonuses from the playground administration. The first thing you can count on is the welcome bonus package. It includes a 100% bonus of up to 200 USD and 20 Free Spins for Starburst, 40 Free Spins for Fruity Friends, and 40 Free Spins again for Starburst.
And if you think that after that you won’t be of interest to the casino administration, you are sorely mistaken. The operator has more than one other interesting promotion in store for you. For example:
- On Sundays, you can receive a Free Spins bonus. Offer only valid for those who have deposited to their account in the last 14 days before receiving the bonus
- For regular players, a monthly cashback is offered. The amount (10, 20, or 30%, depending on your level in the loyalty program).
Neptune Play Casino has a policy of rewarding loyal customers as much as possible. For every deposit you make, you get a certain number of points. Accumulate them and you’ll get even more nice offers from the casino administration.
Games & Software
For Australian players, Neptune Play Casino offers over 700 games and lounges with real croupiers. The entire range is represented by machines from the brightest online casino software creators: Microgaming, NetEnt, Aristocrat, NextGen Gaming, Habanero, Quickfire, Gamomat, Endorphina, Amaya, and a dozen other well-known companies.
The navigation of the lobby is quite standard and simple. All the buttons are large, and the categorization of the library is as detailed as possible. This keeps you from having to search for Jacks or Better or Night Live Vegas, for example. Sometimes it takes a long time to find a good game because of the awkward catalog navigation, which is not a good thing at all.
You can select games from three major sections: “Casino”, “Live Casino”, or “Virtual Sports”. The first two sections are in turn divided into several categories. The Casino is represented by the following sub-sections:
- New. All of the institution’s novelties can be found here, whether it’s a video slot or a room with a real croupier. Today, Australian players will find King of the West, Auto Roulette Classic2, Monkey Mania
- Slots. Traditionally the biggest category. There is no particular reason for this. It’s just that these games help you relax, not to put too much strain on your brain, and that makes them interesting for beginners and experienced players alike. You can find the bestsellers Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, Fire Joker, Book of Dead, the classic Red Hot Repeater slots, the entire Royal Seven range, and of course video slots, including the now popular Megaways feature
- Jackpots. The category includes 14 slot machines. By playing them, you can not only have a good time but also win a large sum of money. So, here Grand Spinn Superpot, Imperial Riches, Temple of Wealth, etc. are waiting for you
- Table Games. Without animated table games, you wouldn’t be able to call any online casino for Australians. You’ll find 40 games of roulette, blackjack, and a few card games in the category. It might not be the greatest selection, but you certainly don’t want to leave this category
- All Games. Do you want to search simply by picture, by theme, or by general principle from the entire range? Then go here. Choose any game and go for it!
- Featured Games. Includes all games popular with Australian customers, whether it’s a slot machine or a live dealer room.
The second section of the library includes games where special knowledge is required of the customer. At the very least, the rules of the chosen game. The process takes place in halls specially created by the developers, and they are run by trained croupiers. For maximum resemblance to a real casino, the rooms are equipped with chat rooms. This allows Australians to chat with the dealers, ask questions and get answers. The following categories of lounges are available:
- All Games
- Game Shows
- Live Roulette
- Live BlackJack
- Live Baccarat & Sic Bo
- Live Poker
- Salon Prive.
Any of the above categories contain a large number of game variations, ranging from classics to VIP lounges.
Even unregistered users can play at Neptune Play Casino, but only in demo mode. The exception is rooms with real dealers where there is no such possibility.
Another interesting section with casino games is virtual sports. You can bet on horse racing or football without having to use the services of a bookmaker.
You don’t have to worry because the operator has taken care of your convenience. You can top up your account with the vast majority of payment instruments available in your country. These are bank credit and debit cards Visa, e-wallets Neteller, Skrill, instant payments via Much Better, bank transfer. The gambling club offers you money transfers in Euros, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, and several other currencies. All money is deposited instantly and there are no fees.
When you want to withdraw money, you must remember that you first have to apply for a withdrawal. The processing time of the withdrawal request is 48 hours. If you did not violate the rules of the online casino, you will receive a notification of the approval of the application. Now the withdrawal time depends on the payment system you select. The longest you will have to wait for the withdrawal via bank transfer and bank cards is up to 9 days. Such long delays do not depend on the operator at all, who seemingly procrastinate with the transfer of funds. No, the thing is that the payment system itself, through which the transaction is processed, performs payment verification, which increases the withdrawal time. For quick withdrawals, Australians should consider e-wallets, where the waiting time is no more than 24 hours.
Neptune Play Casino Support
Experienced players know that quite often there are situations where hints from online casinos are needed. These can be questions on how to obtain or wagering bonuses, the possibility of participating in promotions, questions of a technical nature, and many other things that affect customer comfort. At this point, maximum customer involvement is needed from the Australian operator.
Neptune Play Casino is ready to offer its help 7 days a week between 08:00 and 00:00 CET via online chat. During its opening hours, you’ll get expert help in minutes. There is a second way to contact the casino administration. It’s quite standard, but as an alternative, it’s just as effective, although the response speed is much slower. Chat managers reserve the right to answer questions within 24 hours. Use the second option in non-emergency cases or when the customer support team is on break. You can also read the FAQ section. From there you can get answers to many questions.